Follow me!

Want to know when something crazy happens in my house? Like me on FaceBook to get updates!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/DadsOfSpecialNeeds?fref=ts

Friday, October 12, 2012

Lunchtime

"Lunch is for wimps." Michael Douglas

Me - CJ, how was your day?
CJ -  Great!
Me - Awesome! Who did you eat lunch with?
CJ - I ate with-Oh wait!
Me What?
CJ - Bob* threw my pudding spoon on the floor.
Me - What?!?
CJ - Yeah. Can you tell his dad that he did that?
Me - Well, what did you do?
CJ - I got really mad at him, and then he cried. Can you call his dad?
Me - So, just so I understand this...Bob* threw your spoon on the ground,  you made him cry, and now you want me to talk to his dad about what he did?
CJ - Yeah
Me - You do realize that YOU made him cry right? I would call that about even, wouldn't you?
CJ - Oh, never mind.

Clearly my son struggles with the concept of consequences. I tried to explain it further to him about how i is hard to get Bob* (obviously not his real name) in trouble, when CJ already dealt out his own version of justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment